Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2017

Soul-kiss Shifters





His last chance to claim a mate...

In a remote area of the Colorado Rockies, a ragtag band of shifters have joined together, determined to protect one another and the land they call home. Bound by their ability to shift into animal form, they are also bound by their unique way of claiming a mate, but with only three chances to get the soul-kiss right, mistakes can be deadly.


When wolf shifter Logan Faraday finds himself trapped with a dying human, he has no choice but to use his last soul-kiss to save the man’s life. Expecting gratitude, Logan instead gets anger, resentment, and a heaping dose of distrust. Will Logan be able to overcome Kevin Waite’s resistance and forge a relationship, or will he fail and cast himself into the great unknown?


Okay, some info. This is the idea I've been playing with that I wasn't too sure about. It would be a series of books, each book exploring the relationship between two guys, one of them a shifter. Keep in mind only one man is a wolf shifter. Each guy has his own animal and that gives him certain abilities and certain weaknesses. It combines my love of animals with my love of hot man-on-man action. Yes, I'm a perv, but I'm okay with that.

There's only two chapters up right now because I'm really not sure if I want to continue. I guess I'll leave that up to readers. If you like it and want me to keep going, I will. If not, no harm, no foul. I just had to get the idea out of my brain and onto paper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment