Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Soup is good food and it just might be good medicine




Sometimes, the frequently bought together feature on Amazon is a little weird. Take this example. Laxatives and PAPER TOWELS? What. The. Fuck?


Not judging here. I'm really not. Everyone poops and everyone gets backed up. Frankly, I'm just really curious and little concerned.

Does this product work so well I’ll need not just one but 8 fucking rolls of paper towels? Holy shit! Or epic shit. 

The other thing that caught my eye was the customers who bought this item also bought Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder. 

Given the products it's next to, I'm not sure if it will clear me out, stop me up, or soothe a battered rectum. Perhaps all three. Soup is good food and it just might be good medicine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment