Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Late Weekend Update

Well, the MST3K reboot was fun. I loved all the new characters and the cameos were great. Hearing different voices for the bots took some getting used to, but I love sassy Tom even more now. :)

I'm late with this posting since I'm in the process of buying a trailer. Being a renter in Colorado (or anywhere) really sucks right now. Rent goes up and up and there's just no end in sight.

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll see a fuckton of trailer stuff. It's a single wide and very small but it's attached to land (no lot rent--yay!) and I can do some of the work rehabbing it myself.

Hey, I'm not just another perv writer who practices the manly art of home economics. I also practice the feminine art of home restoration. ;)

Please send me good vibes for my offer to go through.

Also, a really big thank you to all the people posting reviews and ratings on Goodreads.

THANK YOU!

Get it? A really big thank you? Yeah. I think I'm funny. I'm not, but I like thinking that I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment