Search This Blog

Monday, May 1, 2017

Don't Panic!






Okay, a shout out to Hitchhiker's Guide but also a reminder to myself. I seriously just need to breathe. :)

The trailer deal fell through, which sucks, but there is a small condo on the market now. I'm looking at that this week.

I am writing but very slowly since the stress of this is really getting to me. I've banned sugar because all I want to do is eat that stuff by the buckets. Frankly, there isn't enough sugar in the world for me right now.

Thank you everyone for reading and posting reviews. I am grateful. Truly. When I get things settled with my living situation, I promise to get more involved in the M/M reading community.  I'm just running on fumes right now. But know that I think you guys are totally awesome. Epically awesome. Megally awesome! When I started doing this, I did it for fun but it's really become something much more. Being accepted by other people for doing what I love makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. :)

Also, Risky is coming up for read to review through the Goodreads M/M group. Here is the link to get an email notice:  https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/1014264-dbml-362-risky-by-bruce-rose

Okay, that's all for now. Back to running around like crazy and craving sugar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment