Search This Blog

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Dirty, filthy, nasty






Now that I've got your attention, I thought I would clear something up about my writing. Yes, I did write that dirty, filthy, nasty tale. I also wrote the slow burn story with the sappy HEA ending. 

I used to have a much longer author bio that talked about how I write what I feel, not what's necessarily marketable. I explained a lot about each story on my webpage, but when All Romance Ebooks folded, they took a lot of money I was counting on. I had to give up my webpage, which sucked, but I'm sure the owner of ARe spent the money on important things like jewelry or her mortgage. 

Anyway, it's gone, but I'm still here, still writing, I've just had to change some things around. I think the only book that still has the original bio is Hell Frat, which also has the corn dildo. Yes. You read that right. A corn dildo. Hey, I thought it worked for the story. And no, you won't find this one on Amazon--they banned it as did iTunes. Probably because of the corn dildo or the extreme fear play or--well, there were a lot of reasons.

Still, I worry that readers go into books with certain expectations, so I think I need a rating system or something. Like a filthy rating from 1-5? If you have any suggestions, let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment